Laser Dentistry - Soft-Tissue Laser
At York Mills Dental, we use soft-tissue laser as a non-invasive method to treat highly targeted areas without disturbing the surrounding tissue. Some dental procedures that are enhanced by laser dentistry include:
- Gum reshaping - we can fix your 'gummy' smile by using soft-tissue laser to reshape your gum line and expose the healthy, natural tooth structure underneath.
- Preparation for other treatments - including tooth extractions, root canal therapy, periodontal treatments, teeth whitening, and other cosmetic and restorative dental treatments.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Soft-tissue laser allows us to perform many procedures with increased accuracy and efficiency
- Reduce the bleeding and swelling of the treated area
- Reduce the risk of infection because the beam sterilizes and clots the area
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated
If you are interested in learning more about laser dentistry and how it can help improve your smile, contact our York Mills Dental office in North Toronto to book an appointment today.